Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
- Reviews (0)
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4-45
- DC Autofocus Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9′
- 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
The EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens from Canon is a telephoto zoom lens ideal for day-to-day use because it is particularly light and compact, especially given its long focal reach. Able to magnify distant subjects, it also compresses the space between subjects within the frame and with a shallow depth of field at its longer lengths, it offers attractive out of focus bokeh. Its minimum focus distance is 4.9′, even at the telephoto end of its zoom.
- Versatile telephoto focal range ideal for portraiture and magnifying distant subjects. When used on an APS-C format camera the equivalent focal length range is 120-480mm.
- Lightweight and compact, weighs only 16.8 oz
- Autofocus via front group extension system with DC micromotor
- 4.9′ minimum focus distance throughout the zoom range
There are no reviews yet.