Nikon AF Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens
- Reviews (0)
- Super Telephoto
- VR II Vibration Reduction (4 Stops)
- AF & MF Modes
- 52mm Size Filters
- 7.5′ (2.3m) Minimum Focus Distance
- Auto and Manual Focus Modes
- Weights 6.39 lb (2.9kg)
- Nano Crystal Coated Lens
- 11 Elements/8 Groups Construction
For anyone seeking a high quality telephoto zoom lens for portraits and action photography at a very affordable price, the Nikon AF Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens is a great solution.
This very compact telephoto zoom lens is fully compatible with the Nikon N65 as well as Nikon’s Professional D-series Digital SLR, 35mm Professional F5, F100, N80, N75 and Advanced Photo System Pronea cameras. Compact and lightweight, with a comfortable, well-balanced feel, the 4.3x zoom lens is ideal for candid shots, portraits, travel and sports photography.
A key design element considered that the newest Nikon SLR models have built-in aperture control (via the Command Dial), and therefore do not require that the lens have an aperture control ring. With this point in mind, the G lenses omit the aperture ring, resulting a lighter and more compact lens.
NOTE: G-type Nikkor lenses are fully compatible with the F5, F100, N80, N65, N60, N50, N4004-series, PRONEA 6i, PRONEA S, D100 and D-series (or any newer model, except D40/D40X & D60) cameras. They are not compatible with other Nikon cameras. For the F4, N90-series, N70, N8008-series and N6006 cameras, only programmed auto or shutter-priority auto exposure mode can be used.
Note! AF not supported by D40,D40X, D60, D3000 & D5000 cameras.
- Compact and lightweight 4.3x zoom lens ideal for candids, portraits, travel and sports photography.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm.
- Lightweight 4.3X Telephoto zoom lens for SLR cameras that set aperture from command dial on camera body.
- New G-design enables apertures to be selected from select Nikon AF SLR camera bodies.
- D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure proces
There are no reviews yet.