Saramonic SmartRig Audio Adapter for Smartphones
- Reviews (0)
- The SmartRig from Saramonic is an easy solution to connect any professional microphones to iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad and Android devices.
- As a high-quality microphone preamp, SmartRig allows you to use professional stage microphones or high-end studio microphones to create music with your mobile iOS or Android devices.
- XLR microphone input connector +48 V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- 3.5 mm Headphone output for monitoring On/Off/+48V switch Gain control Power/Phantom Power provided by 9V battery Includes Free App
- Tech Specs – Frequency Response:20Hz to 20kHZ(+/-1.5dB) / Noise:-98 dB fullband, phantom power ON / Maximum output level:2 Vrms / Distortion:0.025% THD / Phantom max current:13mA / Dimensions: L 88 x W 41 x H 42 mm / Weight:73g ( 2.57oz. )
XLR microphone input connector
+48 V phantom power for use with condenser microphones, provided by 9V battery
3.5 mm headphone output for monitoring
On/Off/+48V switch, and gain control integrated into SmartRig
Playback Monitoring App
Includes free Playback Monitoring App